- Depression and Stress. Bananas help fight depression. They have a lot of tryptophan – the substance that is the basis of serotonin – the hormone of happiness. Therefore, eating a banana can easily improve your mood.
- Allergy. Bananas is the only fruit that does not give any allergic reaction, even to infants.
- Strengthening of bones. Bananas retain calcium in the human body, it does not appear in the urine, but remains in the body and is used to strengthen bones. This is especially important for coffee lovers, that, on contrary, eliminates the calcium from the body.
- Improvement of the intestinal microflora. Thanks to the enzymes, which are present in bananas, the nutritive substances that enter the body with the main meal are absorbed much faster.
- Constipation and Diarrhea. Bananas are very useful for those who suffer from constipation. Regular consumption of bananas can fix this problem. It is also advised to eat bananas for those who suffer from diarrhea.
- Bananas help to get rid of such problems as heartburn.
- Stomach ulcer. Bananas when used envelop the stomach wall and thereby protect it from the acid and aggressive substances in foods, and it promotes the healing of gastric ulcer.
- The high content of potassium in the banana pulp saves from leg cramps during training.
- Edema. Snacking on bananas significantly reduces swelling in those who suffer from it.
- Source of energy. If you eat a banana before a workout, it will be possible to engage more effectively – sugar level will not rise very quickly and you will have enough energy to end the workout process.
- Anemia. The high content of iron in the pulp of banana makes it a necessary food for anemia.
- Heart disease. Potassium in bananas helps to improve the condition of blood vessels, reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke, treats hypertension.
- Immunity. The composition of bananas includes antioxidants and amino acids, and they are known to protect the body and improve immune system.
- Kidneys. Bananas are able to positively influence the work of the kidneys. Its nutrients, trace elements and vitamins improve this organ’s condition and it also helps in eliminating kidney sand and stones.
- Nausea. Bananas are a great tool for getting rid of nausea on the road or toxicosis in pregnant women.
- Itching from insect bites. Skins of bananas is very good remedy for insect bites – just attach the inside of the banana peel to the site of the bite for a few minutes.
- Quit Smoking. In the period of withdrawal from nicotine addiction it is recommend to eat bananas – a large number of vitamins, potassium, magnesium helps to bring the remains of nicotine from the body and adjust to a new life, without cigarettes.
- Improving the mental faculties. The high content of potassium in bananas makes a person receptive to new information.
- Benefits for women. Serotonin, and other nutrients that are in bananas, relieve symptoms of PMS. If you eat a banana during the period, you can get rid of a bad mood and unpleasant symptoms.
Testosterone and Deca Cycle
This cycle is perfect for building mass for an average anabolic steroids user. An effective dosage in this case would be about 500mg of testosterone each week (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate , Sustanon, etc…) and 200-300mg of Deca-Durabolin every week. It would be rational to take two injections per week because of the oil volume in the compounds. For example, you can inject 1cc of Sustanon 250 and 1cc of Deca-Durabolin every Monday and Friday for a period of 8 weeks.
Testosterone and Winstrol Cycle
This one is another suitable cycle for an average user of anabolic steroids. An effective dosage for this cycle would be about 500mg of testosterone each week (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate , Sustanon, etc…) and 25-50mg of Winstrol each day. Oral winny is sometimes much better to use , because they are cheaper and a lot easier then common Winstrol injections.
Buckle up. If a machine has a seat belt you are required to use it. The seat belt prevents you from wasting muscle power squirming around to stay in place as you move the bar or lever of the machine. You’re most likely to find seat belts on older models of the inner/outer thigh, pullover, seated leg curl, and triceps dip machines.
Don’t try to invent new uses for the machinery. You wouldn’t use your favorite t-shirt to dust the house, right? You wouldn’t use your monitor as a step-stool to reach the top cupboard. So don’t use a chest machine to strengthen your legs or other parts of your body.
Muscle mass declines gradually in middle age, a condition called sarcopenia. Muscle loss eventually leads to decreased strength and quality of life. Muscle is in a constant state of synthesis and breakdown and requires adequate protein intake to maintain size, even when overloaded through weight training. Amino acids that make up proteins serve as chemical signalers and building blocks for muscle proteins.
Researchers from McMaster University summarized how weight training and protein intake cause muscle growth. Leucine is the key amino acid for turning on muscle protein synthesis (mTOR pathway), but muscle hypertrophy grinds to a halt without the full complement of essential amino acids. Following intense resistance exercise, muscle protein synthesis occurs in direct proportion to protein intake, peaking at 20-40 grams. The mTOR pathway is most active in fast-twitch muscle fibers, which respond best to high-intensity weight training. Peak muscle growth occurs when you concentrate on these fibers by emphasizing high-stress training programs.
People over 40 years of age are less responsive to key amino acids, so they should consume protein often during the day to maintain muscle mass and prevent atrophy (muscle breakdown). Older adults should combine weight training and adequate protein intake to preserve muscle mass as they age.
Clenbuterol is great for ripping the fat, but remember not to take to much as the shakes will rip you strongly! You must know that it is best to take these at one or two at a time throughout the day, no matter what they say. I would suggest about 3-4 per day taken gradually.
Some people can get quite good muscular gains from this product as well as losing fat at a good rate. We must warn you that it is best to take this oral at four week intervals then come off for a week or two. The reason is that many found that with continued use – no breaks – the fat loss can be reversed and you find that shit loads of weight can be put on in no time. I know it happened to me and I was shocked until I found the reason why. Bodybuilders cracked it though by adding the tablets in at one at a time as I said at around four per day and came off after the fourth week and was back on after a short break.
But once you have got this one cracked, the fat can just rip off you easily – especially if you are watching the carbs. Another good tip is to take Clenbuterol about an hour before you train.You will feel that the pumps are well and truly hot and the fat seems to flow off like nothing else.
When ordering eggs, ask for them to be cooked dry. Chefs often overpour the oil or butter: Save: 250 calories
Slice your bagel lengthwise into thirds. Keep the ends and toss the center and you’ll have the illusion that you’re eating a full bagel. Save: 120 calories
Order Canadian bacon instead of sausage on your breakfast sandwich. Save: 100 to 200 calories
At Dunkin’ Donuts, get a medium iced coffee with skim milk and Splenda instead of a medium Coffee Coolatta with cream: Save 560 calories
Eat half a grapefruit. Its high water content can make you feel fuller and keep you from overeating at your main meal.Save 100 calories
Make your own parfait instead of buying one. Use a cup of fat-free plain Greek yogurt, a half cup of sliced strawberries or blueberries and a quarter cup of Kashi GoLean Cereal. Save: 151 calories
Share your favorite brunch dishes with friends. Split a 500-calorie waffle and a 600-calorie omelet four ways. You won’t overindulge or feel deprived.” Save: 225 to 325 calories
Use three ounces of sliced chicken breast in your omelet instead of having three ounces of sausage with your eggs. Add veggies and salsa for a little kick. Save: about 120 calories
Electromyostimulation (EMS) has gained some visibility because of the modern use of EMS gadgets sold to the general public. These cheap substitutes are often quite ineffective because they don’t offer the proper current modulation and contract/relax time necessary to produce results. Because of the inefficacy of these popular devices, EMS in general has taken a step back in the eye of many athletes and coaches. This is bad news, because EMS offers many things that could be of great benefit to anybody wanting to improve his physical capacities and muscle mass.
EMS is very popular with European athletes (Justine Henin-Hardenne and Hermann Maier to name a few) and has been researched extensively (and on athletes, not sedentary subjects) with very positive results.
We believe that EMS can be of great use to athletes, whether it is for increased strength, power, speed, or recovery. Here we present to you the benefits of such training methods so that you can make up your own mind.
Benefits of EMS
I. Preferential recruitment of fast-twitch fibers
II. Increase in muscle strength
III. Increase in muscle mass
IV. Increase in jumping height (power)
V. Improvement in running speed
VI. Increased recovery
VII. Prevention of atrophy